Monday, May 15, 2017

I'm Just Chilling in Cedar Rapids

Hey Hey Hey! I can't even put into words how great it was to talk to you guys yesterday. I almost forget how beautiful my family is. I am so glad to hear that everything back home is going well, prayers must actually work haha. Maxwell is the cutest little guy. Jonathan and Linds, you guys did well in creating that little one. I already know that we will be best buds when I get home. 

Because we talked yesterday this email will probably be pretty short and pretty lame, but I will share a couple experiences from this week that I didn't get to share yesterday.

The District Leader responsibilities are going splendid. I haven't really received any type of training on it so I am pretty much shooting in the dark, hopefully the Cedar Rapids District will be patient with me until I can figure out what I am doing. My first training during district meeting will be Thursday. Pray for me! Hopefully it will all be alright.

We did find a couple new investigators that we are excited to work with. Miracles all around us that is for sure. Hopefully they turn out to be alright. We scheduled a return appointment so when we got there for the return appointment they decided to take us to dinner instead. We didn’t complain. I will keep you guys updated on them. They have talked to a lot of missionaries and they told us that they know it is true, they are just waiting on a couple things first. 

Not too much else to report on this week. I will reiterate how great it was to talk to you guys yesterday. It is always pretty depressing when the screen goes dark, but I felt a renewed motivation to get to work. Thank you guys for all of your support and for the amazing family that you are. Only a couple months until I can see you guys again. Counting down the days until Christmas, and hey, we made it through half of the skype calls of my mission! We are doing great! I love you guys so much. Have a great week. 

Elder Obray 

No comments:

Post a Comment